Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Traveling to Colorado 1

Well I thought it was about time I posted photos of our trip so here I am!
We left on Thursday the 14th and got back on Tuesday the 19th! What a long trip! It was fun but I'm glad we're home. :)

Passing through Kansas we saw several of these trains.


Just one of the few churches we saw passing through Kansas. Because Kansas is so flat you could see a steeple far away in advance!


A small example of the great distance of prairie out in Kansas! Any one looking for a large amount of property? ;)


Passing a military base we noticed the ongoing roes of war jeeps and trucks!





This cloud looked like a tornado so I snapped a photo


Big deference! :)











A beautiful sunset!


Early in the morning


100!!!!
Happy Birthday GG!


:)

















Her children 








They were preparing for you, chocolate eater! ;)


Her Grand children


Her great-grandchildren!


And Her Great, Great-grandchildren!!!!!



It was really neat getting to meet my Aunts and Uncles and Great uncles and ect. (you get my point?)
Although I said I met them I can tell you who they're married to and who their children are, but don't ask me their name!!!
I'm really glad I went and can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment