Our Family's Story
He's been driving "almost everywhere" without a permit?
YES He has a permit!!!! I meant License Sorry about that. :PHe's my bro, I would never tell on him right???:DThanks for the correction
Well, I should have known. It sounded so matter-of-fact; I thought maybe he's been enjoying it so much he decided repent and get right with the government. Just kidding.Welcome to the road, Ian!
hahahaha :DThat made me laugh!Next time I'll re-read the post before posting :P
He's been driving "almost everywhere" without a permit?
ReplyDeleteYES He has a permit!!!! I meant License Sorry about that. :P
DeleteHe's my bro, I would never tell on him right???
:D
Thanks for the correction
Well, I should have known. It sounded so matter-of-fact; I thought maybe he's been enjoying it so much he decided repent and get right with the government. Just kidding.
DeleteWelcome to the road, Ian!
hahahaha :D
DeleteThat made me laugh!
Next time I'll re-read the post before posting :P