Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Super Saturday

Ok I am determined to keep this up this year! I'm am very much behind on the next two articles but hopefully I'll be able to keep you all up to date in the next coming months.

Now for the post.
January tenth my mom, dad and I took a quick road trip up to Saint Louis Missouri for the Super Saturday Plexus event.  Along with having a blast on the way up, (as I always do on road trips) meeting with friends and getting to meet one of my heroes, we learned so much and were encouraged greatly.

I am so thankful to God for the opportunity of growth Plexus has provided in our family. Christ has used as a pair of glasses to show us our weaknesses and a tool to strengthen us in those areas. I hope that we are able to bless many more people through this business.


Celeste Gwyn one of the Diamond Speakers was a great inspiration both spiritually (I love her passion for God) and Plexus. 





The line was an encouraging but a smile was added to my face when the lady in the black shit said "smile everyone" and jumped in the air waving.





Brenda Martin another inspirational stay-at-home home-schooling plexus mom, was also at this event. 


The second Diamond speaker Debra Lawson 


I was very excited and considered the trip complete when I got to meet Celeste!

I hope you all enjoyed this quick update sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment