Well we all knew it was coming, Tigger died this evening while we were at church. It seems like we're all doing pretty well but keep us, the other cats and the dog in your prayers. Lady has always mother-hened them and seems to know what's going on. But we're all grateful he was put out of his misery rather then to have lived in pain.
In Loving Memory of Tigger: A faithful cat
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat! It's hard to see the reasons for some trials, but we know that God had a purpose for cat, and I'm sure He bless you with joy while you had her. Please especially give my condolences to Robert and Tirzah. I know how it is to loose a beloved animal.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! It is a he but yes he was very entertaining while he lived. :) I will defiantly tell Robert and Tirzah. Thanks so much for the support!
DeleteA